PIM/MDM solution Architect/Tech lead in Belgium or the Netherlands
With your experience in the field of Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM), you oversee the entire process from strategy to development and optimization of data processes. You have hands-on experience in designing and implementing PIM / MDM business solutions that bring added value to our customers. As an PIM/MDM Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity scale PIM/MDM projects and solutions. Your focus is on leading clients with their PIM/MDM system integration and be an inspiration for your colleagues. You will play multiple hands-on roles as necessary and work closely across projects and with business and technology stakeholders.
Who we are?
YellowGround is a young and innovative company (part of Xplore Group) with a strong focus on PIM and MDM. We help companies efficiently manage their master data. We advise, implement and optimize.
With years of experience within the PIM and MDM domain, we not only have an excellent track record of successful MDM implementation projects, but we have also gained a lot of knowledge within different sectors. That is why we are called the MDM experts within the Dutch and Belgian market. In 2021 we were named Stibo Systems Integration Partner Of The Year.
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- Responsible for ensuring high-quality datamodel design
- Prepare, lead, and execute client workshops on topics like data/attribute modeling, roles & workflows, data migration, interfacing.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams, who’ll be working on the configuration and implementation of our MDM solutions.
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices
- Several years of relevant experience in master data management
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills.
- Deep knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, databases and frameworks.
- Experience with Stibo Systems STEP (preferable) or other major MDM/PIM systems. Knowledge of other MDM tools besides Stibo Systems STEP would be desirable.
- A deep understanding of (product) data lifecycle (data analysis, data profiling, data normalization)
- Must have a technical background and be able to lead data integration, data modeling, PIM/MDM workflow.
- Ability to analyze processes involving master data objects, (rule based) workflows and interfaces.
- Experience in configuration of PIM/MDM systems.
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking
- And above all; eager to learn, have fun and enjoy the ride.