Do you like to get to the bottom of things and want to know what holds the world together deep down? YellowGround cannot provide you with complete knowledge of the universe, but we can challenge you within a world based on analytical processes. Companies need to measure up to customer’s increasing standards, but they do not always have the necessary expertise at their disposal. To help our clients defeat a wide range of demands, you will need to battle internal business processes, advise the client, translate business requirements and more.
Are you looking forward to this challenge?
Be sure to continue reading…
YellowGround is a company that is specialized in master data and product information management. We offer our customers a solid foundation with structured data and a solution which is optimized and fully integrated to support the business processes. With decades of experience, we are able to help businesses optimize efficiency, reduce time to market and increase data quality.
At the moment we have already completed successful projects at Daily Fresh Food, Alpheios, Vaessen Creative, Hubo… So now it is time for our team to grow with a new Business/Functional Analyst.
YellowGround is searching for an enthusiastic Functional & Business Analyst to strengthen our team!
As a Business/Functional Analyst you will have a variety of tasks, including:
- Describing how different systems within a company should interact with each other.
- Guiding and advising the client about developments and optimizations within the company.
- Communicating information from the organization to the client and the other way around.
- Analyzing the requirements of the client.
- Translating the of business requirements to IT-solutions, so they are clear for the development team.
- Making sure that deadlines, budgets and processes are respected.
- Describing process developments from AS-IS to TO-BE.
- Reporting on progress and proposed solutions to the client, team or stakeholders, using workshops and showcases.
- You understand process oriented organizations.
- You think and act proactive.
- You have an analytical and critical mind. Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- You are focused on the client and results.
- Communication is crucial when you work together with the client and a team of developers, architects, project managers, analysts…
- You possess a healthy amount of assertivity and with your knowledge you can convince others of the correct approach.
- You are excited to be to be part of a team that constantly works with new and innovative ideas.
- You are prepared to work on a consultancy basis.
- Last but not least – humor is essential to perform your daily tasks at YellowGround.
Plus, but not a must
- Preferably, you have graduated as a bachelor or master in an IT oriented field of study.
- Next to Dutch, you are fluent in English.
- Experience as a functional and/or business analyst in an IT environment.
- Understanding of or an interest in project management, quality assurance, process management, risk management and information management.
- Awareness of the agile methodology, values and principles.
- Experience with eCommerce.
- Understand the process and benefits of package and solution implementations.
- Knowledge of PIM/MDM solutions (Stibo STEP, Informatica, Hybris PCM, inRiver and/or Akeneo).
Benefits of working at YellowGround
- Competitive salary.
- Lunch compensation.
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- Grow and keep track of technologies.
- Mobile data plan.
- Additional events outside office hours.
Are you the person we are looking for to complete our team?
Do not hesitate and send us your CV and motivation!