When do you buy a product online? Probably only when the information on the webshop looks reliable and includes clear and useful images. Consumers attach increasing importance to accurate information on websites, which means that companies need to comply to these standards. To help our client defeat a wide range of demands, you will need to battle internal business processes, advise the client, translate business requirements and more.
Are you interested in helping companies to improve their data?
Be sure to continue reading…
YellowGround is a company that is specialized in master data and product information management. We offer our customers a solid foundation with structured data and a solution which is optimized and fully integrated to support the business processes. With decades of experience, we are able to help businesses optimize efficiency, reduce time to market and increase data quality.
We have successfully completed projects at Daily Fresh Food, Alpheios, Vaessen Creative, Hubo…, so now it is time for our team to grow with a new Business Analyst in Master Data Management.
YellowGround is searching for an enthusiastic Business Consultant in Master Data Management to strengthen our team!
As a Business Analyst in Master Data Management you will have a variety of tasks, including:
- Participating in workshops where the requirements of the client are captured.
- Guiding the client during the analysis and implementation phase.
- Supporting companies in different sectors.
- Analyze and translate business requirements to functional requirements, and summarizing them in specifications.
- Modelling and configuration of Product Information (PIM) and Master Data Management (MDM) solutions.
- You comprehend that companies want to share identical information about their products over a variety of channels.
- You think and act proactive.
- You have an analytical and critical mind. Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- You are customer oriented.
- Communication is crucial when you work together with the client and a team of developers, architects, project managers, analysts…
- You are excited to be part of a team that constantly works with new and innovative ideas.
- Last but not least – humor is essential to perform your daily tasks at YellowGround!
Plus, but not a must
- Preferably, you have graduated as a bachelor or master in an IT oriented field of study.
- Next to Dutch, you are fluent in English.
- Basic knowledge of programming, XML, JSON and IT infrastructures.
- Experience with eCommerce.
- Knowledge of PIM/MDM solutions (Stibo STEP, Informatica, Hybris PCM, inRiver and/or Akeneo).
Benefits of working at YellowGround
- Competitive salary.
- Lunch compensation.
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- Grow and keep track of technologies.
- Mobile data plan.
- Additional events outside office hours.
Are you the person we are looking for to complete our team?
Do not hesitate and send us your CV and motivation!