As a Product Application Consultant you provide a Product Information Management solution. You help and guide the customer by configuring and implementing the application based on the customer requirements.
"TECHNOLOGY AS A COMPASS ON THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY.”
- You comprehend that companies offer the same information about their products through different channels. Therefore, the demand for Product Information Management Systems or in short PIM’s is rising.
- You understand that the digital world is rapidly changing and that we give and provide information through various channels. The fast-paced technology that is involved with this rapid changing world is what you find challenging.
- Digital applications and technology form an integral part of the life of modern customers and that you fully understand.
"ASSUME NOTHING, QUESTION EVERYTHING!"
- You advise the customer based on a complete understanding of the requirements.
- You can translate the business into functional requirements.
- You assist in writing functional and technical specifications and help defining acceptance criteria for non-functional requirements.
- You implement and configure the chosen solution.
- You contribute to defining the data model.
"GREAT THINGS IN BUSINESS ARE NEVER DONE BY ONE PERSON, THEY ARE DONE BY A TEAM OF PEOPLE." - STEVE JOBS
- You are a real team player. You understand that many hands make light work.
- You have an analytical mind. There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done.
- Communication is essential as you are working with a team of developers, architects, project managers, analysts, and others.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST – A GOOD DOSE OF HUMOR IS ESSENTIAL IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB!
- You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree.
- Besides English you also possess a good knowledge of Dutch.
- Basic coding skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Product Information Management platforms such as Stibo STEP, Informatica Product360, Hybris PCM or Akeneo would be considered as a plus.
Benefits of working at YellowGround
- Competitive salary
- Lunch compensation
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- Grow and keep track of technologies.
- Mobile data plan
- Additional events outside office hours.